Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Philosophy Gingerbread Man 3-in-1 Shower Gel, Bubble Bath and Shampoo - Review

This blog post will be a bit different. I am going to essentially do one by proxy of someone else. I was asked a couple of weeks ago if I had ever tried anything by Philosophy. I have not. So I thought I should sample some of their wares at some point just so I am up to speed. Strangely enough, a good male friend of mine was admiring this in Sephora with me the other day and he said the picture was so "crusty" he had to have it. So with his permission, I have picked his brain for a review on this product as he has been using this for about a week. This friend of mine, as an aside, is the King of Shower Gel and Cologne, so I think it is fair to say that he knows what he is talking about in these areas.

According to my friend, the smell is not bad, mildly spicy, but he thinks it is a touch too "girly" and that it could be more masculine and spicy for his taste. The smell lasts pretty much all day and he said his girlfriend was "all over him" one evening after he had used it in the morning. He said the lather is decent but there could be more suds for his liking. He found the liquid to be thin, could be thicker and because it is so thin, he is going through his bottle quite quickly. He said the moisture factor is not bad. His final thoughts were that since it was $21, that is steep for a shower gel, but he may consider buying it again once he finishes this one but he will not go out of his way to rush to get another bottle. 

Friend's Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment