Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencils Prussian and So There Jade - Review and Swatches



I was looking through my eyeliner stash and I was actually shocked to see that I own so few MAC eyeliners. I think I own about 8 or 9 in total. I have the above Powerpoint Eye Pencils, Eye Kohls, Pearlglides, Liquid Liners and a Technakohl Kajal. Today though, I will be showcasing my 2 Powerpoint Eye Pencils. The swatch above is Prussian on the left and So There Jade on the right. Prussian is dark blue with a purple edge. It is one of my all time favourite eyeliners. So There Jade looks a bit blue in the swatch, but in real life it is more green, or should I say more Jade. These are $15 U.S. and $18 Cdn. As you can see in the first picture, I have used up quite a bit of the Prussian liner. So There Jade is a bit wild so it is best used on the waterline with a dark eye liner or eyeshadow underneath it for a smokey, wild eye. This colour looks fantastic with a gold or bronze themed look.

I love my two Powerpoint Eye Pencils. They go on smooth, do not transfer (I hate that), stay pretty true to colour and intensity all day long and go where you want them to go. They don't bleed or smudge. Although I only have the two, I would and will happily purchase other colours in the future. These are some of the best eye pencils on the market. Period.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment