Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme - Mini Review


Hello everyone! Just a quick post tonight. I promise to have two eye palette reviews up by the end of the week. I recently got a small jar of this as part of a gift with purchase promotion. My "small jar" has been going strong for nearly 4 weeks now and I use it twice a day. I don't feel that I can give a thorough review on this product because I don't have any crow's feet or visual lines around my eyes (thank God). I am very fortunate I know as many women, including those a lot younger than me, already have crow's feet and the like. I am not sure, based on my needs, that this is the eye cream for me.

As I have mentioned in the past, I have serious dark circles under my eyes. I need an eye cream to help with that. I stopped using my Origins Eye Doctor (finished the jar) just before I started using this and I am noticing a big change already. My dark under eye circles look awful. They have never looked worse. I can only chalk it up to stopping using Eye Doctor. Just to be clear, Estee Lauder's Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream doesn't promise to do jack squat to help with your under eye circles. So we can't poo poo Estee Lauder here. No promises made, no promises broken.

So I can't grade this product on helping with dark circles under the eyes and I can't grade it on it's wrinkle fighting properties since I don't have anything to fight....that leaves me with one thing. Moisturization. Hence, why this is a mini review. I have to say this product is comparable to, if not better than, Origins' Eye Doctor in terms of being nourishing and moisturizing. It's very comfortable on and it's like your eyes sigh and sing after you apply it. You don't need much. This would be an excellent eye cream choice for anyone with dry skin and/or as a winter eye cream. Heck, it's summer and I keep wearing it. I won't be rushing to purchase a full size though because it isn't helping me at all with my raccoon eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment