Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Back to MAC July 2014



I have been working on this Back to MAC bundle for months. I am so glad I finally have my 6 containers to return so that I can get my beloved Shroom eyeshadow in the swap. Not having it these past couple of months has been unspeakable. I promised myself that I would not buy it outright, I would complete my Back to MAC first as a challenge to myself.

So here are my 6 items:

1. and 2. MAC Brush Cleanser (x2) - I wish they made a bigger bottle. I tend to go through this stuff like water.

3. Shroom Eyeshadow - One of my holy grails. Cannot live without it. Or at least not easily.

4. Shadestick in Beige-ing - Worst MAC product ever....it creased it crazy, it wouldn't stay on my eyelid, impossible to apply and then it dried up like an old dried mushroom when I neglected it for a number of months. I don't think they sell this product anymore and with good reason!

5. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light- Medium. I hated this product at first and then grew to love it. Will likely repurchase at some point. They don't make the shade Light-Medium anymore, it's now called Light Plus....

6. Capricious Lipstick - Quite like this colour. Finally finished it! This was the first MAC lipstick that I ever completely finished. Hooray!

That's it! I have some drug store makeup coming up later this week and some product updates, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment