Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Marcelle Waterproof Lip Definition Liner in Perfect Rose - Review and Swatch


I have had this lip liner for awhile. I was literally looking for a "perfect rose" lip liner. There is nothing perfect, nor rose, about this product. I find this colour to be a tad orange on which is not what I had in mind. Normally, I am not a big fan of Marcelle products, but at the time, in the florescent lights of the drug store, this looked decent. I don't like Marcelle products in general because they tend to be boring, pricey for what they are, and unexceptional. My Mom uses their face powder religiously, but I have never found a product of theirs that impressed me.

Despite the fact that I think this colour is unsavoury, the quality of the pencil itself is crap. It sharpens terribly. The lip liner product is constantly snapping off and crumbling. The pencil itself peels in between uses. It's a basic, poorly made lip liner. I have had $1 lip liners that were better. Never again. The colour does stay on, once you are able to get some on, for a reasonable length of time.

Here is the swatch:


Rating: 3/10


No comments:

Post a Comment