Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Nature's Gate Body Wash Pomegranate Sunflower - Review


So I bought this a little over a month ago. Indoor heating is brutal on my skin. I normally can not stand the smell of a lot of the drug store body washes. They are either too synthetic smelling (Oil of Olay) or heavily scented with some strong fake fruity or perfumey smell. I don't like to gag in the shower every morning. This mammoth bottle is 532ml/18 fl. oz. I think it might last me for the rest of my life. It says it contains 7 Natural Moisture Boosters and that it is paraben, sulfate, phthalate and EDTA free. I bought it at my local grocery superstore in the health food section. I had never heard of this brand before. The cost was just under $10.

The scent is nice and it is subtle. That may or may not be your thing. It lathers like mad on my shower puff. The smell is refreshing and the product is super gentle. It has helped my skin, but I must say it does not moisturize on the same level as most major drug store creamy brands. This is the type of stuff that you can use when you are in a pinch in the winter but it is more summer geared. If you are looking for a body wash that is nourishing and super moisturizing you may wish to pass on this one.

Rating: 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment