Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Lush Ultrabalm is the Bomb - Review


I have mixed feelings about Lush. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them. They make some decent stuff but some of it is not so great. I hate all of their glitter products. They have a lot of gimicky items which have more bark than bite.

That being said, this product, Ultrabalm, is seriously the bomb. I love this stuff. This is the best thing that Lush has going for them in my opinion. It says it is an "all-purpose balm for all of your bits". That puts bad images in my mind but I digress.

I use this on my elbows, cuticles and feet. It works wonders in sandal weather and also in winter. It's all natural too so that is a bonus. It looks like melted butter and it can get a little greasy if you use too much. When travelling, put it in a Ziploc bag just in case of leakage. I wish they made it in a bigger size. I think this is my 3rd container and I only discovered it in the last year. It smells like rosewater, which I love, but if you find that off putting than you will not like this.

I can honestly see people finding other purposes for this product like maybe fixing squeaky hinges or something. WD-40 sales are going to plummet.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment