Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Stila CC Color Correcting Cream in Light - Review and Swatch


I got a sample of this from Sephora several weeks back. It is a "deluxe" sample. It's only 0.17 fl. oz. or 5ml to be clear. I was expecting a much large tube. That being said, I have been using this on and off for the last month. More on than off. There is a lot more in there than you would think! This is a green coloured cream which is supposed to lessen redness on your face. I have to say that it does. Nothing shocking and life altering, but it does work. I have the version that PurMinerals puts out and that product is a lot thicker than the Stila CC version. What I don't like about the PurMinerals one is that it is thick and can be clumpy to work with.

The Stila CC is easy to work with and it's quick to apply. It sets as a skin tone colour. It never feels dry or uncomfortable on. I like it but I don't know if need it. A good foundation primer, foundation and concealer will cover up a lot of sins. It's also $44 Canadian and $44 U.S. it appears. Interesting and expensive. Here is the swatch:

 
 
Packaging: 8/10 
Pigmentation: 8/10 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 8/10
Texture: 10/10 
Price: 3/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Attractiveness of Product: 8/10
Would I buy this again? Not Sure 
Overall Rating: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment