Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - Review and Swatch in NC30


I normally wear shades in NC25 when it comes to MAC foundations and concealers. I bought a darker shade for under my eyes in NC30. The salesperson at MAC tried it on me and agreed that this colour would be best for me in the under eye area. This product is in glass by the way. Love that, thank you MAC. This concealer has a pump dispenser which is handy, but too much comes out every time. I would prefer a wand or something.

This concealer is better than I was expecting. I really like it. While it is not a miracle worker under my eyes, it does do a good job. It does as good of a job as any concealer than I have found anywhere. I thought this shade in NC30 would be too dark for my actual face. I was in a mad panic one day getting ready and grabbed this and dabbed it on over some blemishes. It blended in nicely with my Estee Lauder foundation. The coverage held up all day long (18+ hours). This product does not look cakey after it dries and doesn't easily settle into fine lines. MAC, I am really impressed. This stuff is great!

Here is the NC30 swatch on my arm:


 
This concealer is $23 Canadian and is $19 U.S. The tube is 9ml or 0.30 oz. There is a lot in this tube and a little product goes a long way. I think this tube will last me a long time.
 
Packaging: 8/10  (the pump isn't the greatest but love the glass)
Pigmentation: 8.5/10 
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 9/10 
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Attractiveness of Product: 8.5/10
Would I buy this again? Yes Indeed
Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment