Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Boscia Thermal Detoxifying Black Cleanser - Review


I got a large sample of this a few months back from Sephora which came along with an online order promotion. After using it for a couple of weeks, I liked it so much that I bought a bottle. I've now been using this product for almost 3 months. There are a lot of good things about it. The product does come out of the pump black. It does have a warming sensation for the first few seconds you apply it to your face. The warming sensation does not last and you can not get the "warmth" to spread all over your face. It only lasts briefly where you first applied the product.

What I like about this cleanser is that it is gentle on my face and does not irritate it. It also makes my skin super soft. I noticed this within a couple of days of using it. I really like that perk. After using it for a few weeks, I also noticed that my pores did start to shrink and look less visible, which is one of things that this product claims to do.

What I have also noticed since using this is that my skin still has breakouts and gets blemishes. This product has done nothing to keep my skin clear of breakouts. Maybe it does that for other people, but it hasn't worked for me. That is definitely one of the down sides for me. I hoped with time that it would start to show an improvement, but that has not been the case.

This product is $34 Canadian and $28 in the U.S. You need very little of this product to wash your face. My bottle will last me for a few months I figure. It's 150ml or 5 oz. This product also takes off a lot of your makeup, but not all of it on your face. You will still need a makeup wipe or some toner after you wash your face to ensure you get everything off. The ingredients are pretty good. Your face doesn't feel stripped after using it.

Packaging: 910 (the pump gives out the correct amount with no waste which is nice)
Texture: 10/10
Price: 6.5/10
Ingredients: 9/10
Easy to Work With: 9/10  
Travel Worthy: 7/10
Deep Cleans: 7/10
Moisturizing: 7/10
Comfortable/Softening: 8/10
Smell: 8/10 (soft but strange scent)
Would I buy this again? Not Sure   
Overall Rating: 8/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment