Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser - Review


I picked up 2 bottles of Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser last week at an Estee Lauder/MAC sale. I have been dying to get an invite to one for years and I finally got one thanks to a very nice colleague of mine. Estee Lauder now owns MAC and Clinique. I did not know that. They also own Smashbox and Bobbi Brown. Well I'll be.....So I got two bottles for a total of $10. Couldn't leave that.

Normally, a bottle of this is $18 Canadian and you get 400ml. MAC's brush cleanser is very similar, except that MAC's has a stronger smell and may be a tad more sudsy. MAC's bottle is 235ml and is $16 Canadian I believe. Frankly, the Clinique is much more value for your money since the bottle is nearly twice the size and is only a couple of bucks more. Like I said, the two products are very similar. I find the Clinique product works as well as the MAC one. I would highly recommend this one if you wash your brushes all of the time like I do.

Packaging: 8/10 (same as their Clarifying Lotion bottle)  
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Works Well: 9/10
Easy to Work With: 9/10
Travel Worthy: 3/10 (not unless you packed some in a separate leak proof container or stood the product upright)
Smell: 9/10
Would I buy this again? Absolutely  
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment