Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Makeup I Got for Christmas!


I was a lucky girl this Christmas. Over the last few years I have not made it a secret with my friends and family that I would be more than happy to get the gift of make-up. A couple of my good friends got me the OPI Dramatic Duo in Big Apple Red and Black Oynx nail lacquers. The duo came with a very sparkly black and gold wristlet. Very nice!

My husband went buck wild and got me gift certificates for both MAC and Sephora. I assure you that they will both be well loved and used. In addition, he got me MAC's Lustreglass in Star Nova and the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No. 7 206 "The Lolita" Plush Eyeshadow palette. Can't wait to get my my hands into both of those!  Reviews and swatches to follow soon!

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and will have a fantastic Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment