Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

New Favourite Nail Polish Colour for Summer 2013! China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Pink Voltage - Review and Swatch


I looooove this colour! I got a pedicure last weekend and I picked out this colour, China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Pink Voltage. The numbers are 1006 and 70291 on the bottle. I must have taken over 50 pictures before I was able to get a decent shot of the bottle and my pedicure. It is so difficult to capture this colour properly on a camera. It is a neon but it is not an outrageous neon. It has a pink pearl in it so it downplays the neon of it. It's really bright and it pops! Whenever I look at this colour, I just think pool parties and summer. I am mostly a French pedicure gal, but this summer I think I may be rocking this colour quite a bit.

I bought my own bottle today to do touch-ups and also to do my toes again in this colour later in the summer! I think I might even do my fingernails to match one of these days. I have had so many compliments on this colour. I went shopping (mostly window shopping) with this colour on in some high end stores and I got a few genuine compliments from some sales staff. They were interested in knowing what brand and colour it was. If you like pink even a little and you only buy one nail polish colour this summer, make it Pink Voltage!


Wild, no? I love it. Sorry, I know it is a foot shot. Also, I am starting to get freckles on my feet which is a phenomenon which only started a couple of years ago in the summer. Luckily, they fade in the winter. I did get my first chip yesterday after a week of wearing it. I paid just under $6 Canadian for a bottle at Sally Beauty Supply (I have a member card so I got a discount). Worth every penny. So what do you think??? Are you going to pick some up?

Packaging: 10/10
Pigmentation: 9/10 (you need minimum 2 coats)  
Easy to Work With: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10
Texture: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 8.5/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Hell Yes
Overall Rating: 9/10 and it's super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment