Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

derma e Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel - Review


I picked this up several weeks ago from well.ca, which is an awesome online store by the way, for $17.29 Canadian. This derma e product is "natural" skin care and is eco-friendly etc. All of that good stuff. It's fragrance-free too. My skin has always responded well to glycolic acids. Lately, I was just feeling like my skin wasn't clean and I had a lot of dead skin cells. This product has certainly helped my skin feel lighter and look clearer. I am even starting to notice a tiny glow some days. It's super gentle, which I need right now given my lip issues (which are almost gone yippie!).

It could be a bit stronger for my liking (or a tad more harsh) but it does appear to be working. My makeup is gliding on much better these days. It's basically an overnight moisturizer which you use once to twice a week. I have been using it twice a week. I need to! There is some minor tingling over blemishes but nothing severe when you apply it. It goes on easily and isn't messy or complicated. The bottle with a pump is 2 fl. oz. or 60ml. I think it may last me a little while. In the morning, you really feel like you need to wash you face as it feels a bit greasy, but I think that this just the product working, cleaning out your pores. You have to and are supposed to wash your face after using this product the next morning of course.

I am interested in testing out derma e's cleansers now. Hmmmm. Has anyone tried them?

Packaging: 9/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Scent: 10/10 (there isn't one)
Texture: 8/10
Blemish Blasting: 7/10
Softening: 9/10
Gets Rid of Dead Skin Cells: 7.5/10
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Yes Probably     
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment