Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba Blush - Review and Swatch



I got a 3g Bella Bamba container from Sephora with some of my rewards points a few weeks back. I think I have tried almost every blush that Benefit sells, so I thought what the heck. I like this one more than Coraslista. Bella Bamba reminds me of Coralista actually, but this is like a medium pink version of Coralista. This products also reminds me of Nars' Orgasm, only Bella Bamba is much more vibrant and pink. It is described by Benefit as a watermelon pink and sells for $36 Canadian and $28 U.S. A regular sized box is 12g. Considering I have never, ever come close to finishing a Benefit boxed blush, I think the 3g one that I have will last me a very long time indeed.

 
On the swatches below I have Bella Bamba on the left and Coralista on the right. I realized when I looked back on my blog for Coralista that I took a pretty crappy swatch photo so hopefully this will make up for it! Sorry! 
 
 
The product is nice and smooth but a bit glittey and is slightly chunky. It looks so cool in the container. On my skin tone, I find Bella Bamba to be more flattering than Coralista is, but both have their purposes depending on your outfit and the season etc. I think Bella Bamba would look great in the middle of summer or even in the winter if lightly applied. I really like this one. The price in Canada is brutal though but you get tons of product. A Benefit box of blush has twice the amount of product of a MAC blush. Is that crazy or what? I am glad mine was essentially free. Thank you Sephora and good job Benefit!

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment