Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

ELOTD - MAC's Naked Lunch, Wedge and Espresso with Swatches



Hello! I wore this look yesterday. I just slapped it together on a whim. Sorry, but the picture above does not show the shading, definition and blending that I did justice. I really need to work on my ELOTD shots. I was quite happy with how the look turned out. The look was, to me, very neutral, yet put together and classy. In other words, a "go to" keeper!

So I put MAC's Naked Lunch on the lid and the inner corner. I used MAC's Wedge in the crease and I shaded the in the outer corner and did a little "v" shape with MAC's Espresso. I topped it off with Clinique's Brush-On Cream liner in True Black and some mascara (which you can't see in this shot...damn). I didn't put anything on my lower lash but you could easily add some black or brown liner and tight line it or smudge it if you feel so inclined. Also, you could add Naked Lunch to the brow if you like or another lighter shade. I forgot.



On the top left is Naked Lunch. Bottom left is Wedge and bottom right is Espresso. Okay some swatches. I think you can tell which swatch is which I hope.

 
 
 

So that's it. Hope you liked it. If you have these colours, you should try them together. I was pleasantly surprised at how good they looked in combination.

Do you have any great MAC colour combinations that you love? If you do, please leave them in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment