Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Target "Tarjay" Canada Haul



I'm not one to do "haul" blog posts, but today I am going to! Target or "Tarjay" if you prefer opened some stores in Canada for the first time this month. One of their first pilot stores opened up a few blocks from my house 4 days ago. I had to check it out. I was hoping to get my hands on some ELF, Milani or Wet n' Wild products, but they didn't have any of those brands. They did have Sonia Kashuk brushes though! I showed some restraint and only bought 4 things.

I purchased a big bottle of Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion, two L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in 015 Flashback Silver and 033 Tender Caramel, and an Essie nail polish in Muchi, Muchi. I have been staring at the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in drugs stores for months so I finally broke down in Target since they were $7.99 Canadian there and most other drug stores are charging around $12. I didn't get the colours that I wanted though! I would like to get Smoldering Plum, Bronzed Taupe, Amber Rush and Liquid Diamond, but no store in Canada seems to sell those colours. What is up with that??? I have also had a hard time finding Muchi, Muchi by Essie and ta da Target came through. So that was my small haul. Reviews of the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows coming soon. I am so sick and tired of everyone praising them online, I have to test them out for myself and see what the fuss is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment