Pages

Friday, 15 March 2013

Friday Fun - Owl Earrings

Without Flash

I sort of promised myself when I started this blog over a year ago that it would be strictly for makeup and beauty products and that I wouldn't branch off into other areas like some bloggers do. I have decided to kind of go back on the promise I made to myself just a smidge. I vow not to make this a frequent habit, but I might show you guys a thing or two over the next little while. Earrings are an accessory which is a beauty item kind of right? Ahem.

So I saw these earrings last week in Reitmans of all places and I had to have them. I love owl stuff and these were so cute!!! I can't tell you how many compliments I got on them. They were $8 Canadian but look much more expensive.

                                         With Flash

Finally, me wearing them. I am sorry I couldn't seem to get a fabulous picture of them....

1 comment:

  1. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete