Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

The Best Beauty Products of 2012 - Part II


Sorry for the delay with this, Blogger was giving trouble yesterday when I tried to upload pictures.

Here is my blog continuation from the day before yesterday....




Blush
Tarte Exposed and Dollface
MAC Stunner
NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

I acquired a few Tarte blushes this year and I love most of them. Exposed and Dollface have become two of my go to blushes. MAC came out with their limited edition Stunner this year which is a peachy pink and I think it is an awesome colour. I think the NARS Multiple in Orgasm is a wonderful, innovative product.




Hair Products
Silk Elements MegaSilk Heat Protection Spray
Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
Moroccanoil Shampoo and Conditioner




Miscellaneous
EcoTools Loofah 6 Facial Sponges

I had to throw this in. These are wonderful and cheap at $1.79. Crazy! Everyone should have some on hand. They are the poor woman's Clarisonic!




Moisturizer
Burt's Bees Fragrance Free Shea Butter & Vitamin E Body Lotion - great overall moisturizer
John Masters Organics Blood Orange and Vanilla Body Milk - the smell is to die for
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - wonderful on cracked and dry winter fingers



 
Lipsticks and Lip Gloss

Tarte Lipsticks (from the Jewelry Box Palette - old I know but I just started using the lipsticks)
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Positively Dashing (middle MAC lipstick pictured above)

I have to say that I did not come across much new lipstick and no new lip gloss that blew me away this year. I have my favourites but they were discovered long before 2012. That being said, I just picked up some new NARS lip products and a Buxom gloss (never tried one) so we will see what 2013 brings.

I finally got into my Tarte lipsticks from the Jewelry Box Palette (old palette I know) and they are wonderful. The colours are gorgeous and they are so soft, smooth and moisturizing. My mother says they are the nicest colours that she has seen me wear in ages. I wish they were a little more long lasting though. I will definitely be finishing off all of the lipsticks in this palette. I also wish they were available for individual sale which they aren't. Sigh...maybe one day.

MAC's Pro Longwear Lipcreme's also surprised me, especially Positively Dashing. Great colour, long wearing formula, makes you look like a million bucks!


So that's it for the best beauty products of 2012 that I have discovered. I have a pile of stuff to try sitting on my dresser and vanity so I should have more to report for 2013 soon. My review on the Tiffany D Defining Eyes palette should be up by tomorrow. Stay tuned, I think you will find that I have a few interesting things to report in my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment