Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Nectarine and White Ginger Scent - Review

This will probably be my shortest review ever. Okay, so my skin is super dry and it is super cold where I live right now. Today was -21 degrees Celsius with the wind chill just to give you an idea. My skin is itchy, flaky and at times looks scaly if I don't rush to grab some body lotion after my shower. I normally am not big into drug store body washes or soap products in general with lots of chemicals in it, but hey I am desperate to get some relief!

Dove products are normally decent so I grabbed this the other day. I was so disappointed. It is not moisturizing at all! It says it is. I used it and my skin is just as dry if not drier afterwards as it is when I use plan old Ivory. A waste of $5 if I do say so myself. On a positive note, it smells great! Nice and and fresh - real summertime happiness. Maybe I will use it here and there in the summer, but this is a total winter dud for me.

Scent: 8/10
Moisturizing: 0/10
Lather: 10/10
Price: 5/10
Ingredients: 4/10
Overall Rating: 2/10 (I am weighing the lack of moisture heavily here)

No comments:

Post a Comment