Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Not Again!!!! MAC Soon to be Discontinued Eyeshadows from the Permanent Line


Hello! I just went onto MAC's website and see that they are discontinuing more eyeshadow colours from the permanent line. I saw a couple of surprises so I thought I would share this with all of you stat!

The last time I did a blog post on this, MAC was discontinuing:

Hepcat
Romp
Shimmermoss
Hush
Bisque
Juxt
Goldenrod

Most of the above are still available online and possibly still in MAC stores. Hush and Bisque are no longer available online. So tonight I noticed a few new additions to MAC's Goodbyes and they are:

Brown Down (what???)
Bitter (huh)
Kid (no way)
Samoa Silk (are you kidding me, seriously?)
Winkle
Digit (are they mad???)

So if you like any of these shades, stock up now before they are gone. I grabbed Somoa Silk and Romp this time around and got Hush and Bisque the last time. I have lots of Digit and Kid so I did not get more. I am on the fence about Hepcat and Brown Down. I don't think I would use Hepcat that much and there are lots of dupes for Down Brown.

What do all of you think about this?

10 comments:

  1. WHAT! This is crazy. I'm on a spending ban and can't get these, but Digit, Samoa Silk, Kid and Brown Down have been on my list for ages! Ahhh :( Thanks for the lil heads up though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is completely insane that they are discontinuing those colours!

      Delete
  2. But.. But.. Digit is so beautiful! And I've been wanting to get Samoa Silk forever. MUST FIND NOW!
    Btw your blog is amazing, love the way you write. :) I found you looking for a Shroom review! Lol! New follower here! ^_^
    xx

    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know of a good dupe for Hepcat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany,

      Word on the street is that NYX's Violet is a decent dupe. I don't own it personally but that's what I have been told. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. I know im late but do you know a good dupe for samoan silk , i have no luck with ebay mm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      The best one I know of is Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek. It's a lot cheaper too. Many people prefer Peach Smoothie as it a little less "orange" than Samoa Silk. Good luck!

      Alexis

      Delete
  5. I know I'm like 2 years late but do you know a dupe for Digit?? I've been wanting this color for so long and now it's gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I can't think of one. I have racked my brain. If I find one in my stash, I will let you know.

      Delete