Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Klorane Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover with Cornflower Water Sensitive Eyes Waterproof - Review


Some of you know that I was impressed with the original Klorane eye make-up remover that I purchased in the massive bottle with the pump top dispenser. Please see the link below:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/02/klorane-soothing-make-up-remover-lotion.html

After using a couple of bottles of that stuff this past year, I recently purchased another one of their eye make-up removers which left me less than impressed. It was the non-waterproof version of the product above. The link for that review is:

http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/10/klorane-soothing-eye-make-up-remover.html

So fast forward to the present. I decided to try the waterproof make-up remover pictured above. Ugh. This product is such a pain in the ass. It isn't a liquid, it is like hand lotion or cream. The idea is that you put it on a cotton ball (a generous amount) and wipe it onto your eyes. If you get a little in your eyes, it stings. Not badly, but it stings. I don't like that. Also, if you don't use a good sized dollop, it is like wiping your eye with a raw cotton pad. The stuff absorbs right into the cotton pad. Now if you do use enough, this does take all of your makeup off, and all of your mascara, but you need to repeat this messy, troublesome application at least 2-3 times. Then you are left with greasy, lotion smeared eyes! I usually end up wetting the cotton pad each and every time to make the product go farther and work faster. This is a definite will not repurchase. I really am not sure how to rate this since it does work, but it is a pain to use like I said. I think I paid around $12 or so for this bottle and it contains 100ml or 3.31 oz.

Rating: 4/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment