Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray - Review


Now for a product that really ticks me off - the John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray. A little bit of background first. Years ago, when John Frieda brought out his Frizz-Ease line, I pounced and bought some of the serum. It was awful. It did nothing, my hair was just as frizzy as if I had used nothing at all. Fast forward several years into the future. My mother says to me one day "why don't you try some of this John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum that is on the market?". I told her I had tried it years before with no success. She convinces me to give it another go; after all, maybe the product has improved. So I buy some more. Same crap.

Then last Fall I went to Scotland and England to visit some relatives and I forgot to pack my hair spray. I also had just bought some new gel and I couldn't find it anywhere when I was packing. Soon after I got to Edinburgh, I go into their version of Wal-Mart, ASDA, in search of hair care relief. The selection was horrid. I ended up buying this out of sheer desperation. It is travel sized as you can see. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it was maybe a pound or two. Chump change. It's total rubbish. If you use a little, it is as if you used nothing at all in your hair. Use a lot and your hair gets super sticky and crunchy for a couple of hours. After that, I swear the product evaporates and you are left with super frizzy, fly away hair. I swear this makes my frizzy hair worse! I cannot believe this product line is still on the market. I mean it was launched in the 90s I think, possible early 90s. Insanity. I vow here and now to never buy anything from the Frizz-Ease line ever again. I don't know why I haven't thrown this out yet. Maybe I will put it in the guest bathroom......

Rating: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment