Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose - Review and Swatch


I missed picking up Stereo Rose the last time it was out a few years ago. I had been kicking myself ever since, but lo and behold it was repromoted recently in the MAC A Fantasy of Flowers collection. It is $35 Canadian and $30 U.S. I think that is pricey, but these Mineralize Skinfinish products last forever. You get 9g or 0.32 oz. of product.


This product has virtually no smell. I am really loving using it. It is described as a coral with golden/bronze shimmer. I think this might be better for me in the summer when I have a little tan, but heck it looks decent now too. I think a natural blonde or redhead could really rock this colour if they have a nice honey complexion.


The formula is really smooth and silky. Glides on easily. Blends easily. There is nothing bad I can say about it!

 
Here are the swatches. If you have been thinking of picking this up, run, do not walk to your nearest MAC counter before they are gone. I believe they are not yet sold out online which is great!
 
 
 
Packaging: 10/10
Pigmentation: 10/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10 
Longevity: 9/10 
Texture: 10/10
Price: 7/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Yes
Overall Rating: 9.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment