Sunday, 23 March 2014
March 2014 Empties
As I have mentioned before, I hate empties piling up around the place. I am no neat freak, but I hate those empty containers lying around, crashing about etc. so I am doing this blog post before the end of March. So I might have two "Empties" posts in April. I am sure you won't mind. I am still fiddling with the settings on my camera, so I apologize for the "yellow" hue. I have 8 empties for you today. In no particular order:
1. Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - I love the way this detangles my hair and makes it shiny and soft. Since I signed up for a regular mail delivery, I have a ton of this stuff in my cupboard. I am not sure if this product is contributing to some nasty split ends that I have been plagued with over the past several months, but I seemed to have the problem more under control before I started using this all of the time.
2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - I have a million tiny bottles like this kicking around. I swear I get a free one whenever I buy something at the Estee Lauder counter. This was the first bottle that I finished. Can't say I noticed that it did anything for my skin. I got 30+ uses out of this little bottle. I mostly targeted specific areas of my face for it but sometimes I used it all over.
3. Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer - I already did a review on my blog on this awhile ago. I have had the same tube for a year and a half and I use it pretty much every day. Crazy! Did I get my money's worth? Hell yes. Already repurchased.
4. Origins Plantscription - This previously made my blog list of the Top 10 products that I can not live without. I still feel the same way about this product. Will be repurchasing a.s.a.p.!
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - Another of my holy grails. The only mascara that I have ever found that does not smudge on me when I wear glasses. I have gone through at least 5 or 6 of these to date and I will be repurchasing another one stat!
6. Lush Rock Star Soap - I thought it would be weird to post this to my empties when I had nothing left to show you. Seeing as I maybe have another day or two left of this, I thought I would show it while I had some evidence of it's existence. I love the smell of this soap. It makes me happy. My husband doesn't like it so much. It smells of Edinburgh Rock Candy to me. I swear the smell used to be more powerful though in previous bars I had. After I used it, my bathroom would smell of the stuff for a day or two. No, you can barely tell it was used. My husband also doesn't complain anymore. It's because he can't smell it anymore! My Mom, however, told me I smelt very nice today when I went to visit her after my shower....
7. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - I didn't notice that this eye cream did anything for my dark circles. I have a full review on this elsewhere on my blog. It was refreshing though. I tried to use it religiously but never did for more than a few weeks at a time. Once the jar is opened, the product is only supposed to be good for 6 months. That is true! It got really gooey and not spreadable near the end . There is a little left at the bottom but it is no longer any good. I will not likely repurchase.
8. Boscia Thermal Black Cleanser - This makes my skin super soft. It neither lathers nor reduces my blemishes much. I don't think I will repurchase. Full review of this on my blog.
So that's it! I have some pan porn coming (oh that didn't sound good) and hopefully a Back to MAC soon to show you. Also, I am feverishly trying to use my Naked 3 palette so I can do a review soon.