Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sephora Online Order Haul


I still order from Sephora online once in while even though I now have a Sephora within 15 minutes drive from my house. There are two reasons for this 1) better Beauty Insider rewards perks and 2) more product selection. What drove me this time was the Beauty Insider goodies. I really wanted that free Stila cream blush! Just look at all of the goodies I got! I only ordered and paid for 3 things out of all that you see above.

I purchased bareMinerals Broad Spectrum Multi-Tasking Concealer in Well Rested which is an eye brightener, Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation in N25 and bareMinerals Deep Cleansing Foam.

Since I had some Beauty Insider points, I also snapped up the following 100 point gifts: Stila Convertible Color in Peony (small size), Givenchy Le Rouge in 103 Brun Lipstick and Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial Mask.

In addition, I got the Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control since it was a free offer. If that wasn't enough, I also got 4 free samples - a Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner, Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture, Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Ant-Aging Retinoid Eye Cream and a Miss Dior Eau de Parfum.

Not too shabby. Reviews of these products will appear here on my blog sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment