Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner Eye-Liner Kajal - Review and Swatch


I got this as part of a MAC Holiday Set a year and a bit ago. It is full size - 0.35g or 0.012 oz. It costs $19 Canadian and $16 U.S. Normally I love MAC liners, but I don't really like this one. First of all, I don't find it to be very black. When I buy a black eyeliner, I want a jet black liner. Otherwise, I would buy a dark grey eyeliner. That's me anyway. This liner is a dirty black colour if that makes sense. It's kind of charcoal coloured. I grab this liner when I am in a rush, want black eyeliner and I have no time for gel or liquid liner.

On me this liner smudges and transfers. It is super soft and can be easily smoked out, but it's too messy for my taste. It is quick and convenient though not to mention easy to work with. MAC makes way better liners than this one. This will not be a repurchase.

Packaging: 9/10 
Pigmentation: 6/10
Easy to Work With: 6/10
Longevity: 7/10
Texture: 8/10
Price: 6/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 (small and convenient)
Attractiveness of Product: 4/10
Would I buy this again? Nah
Overall Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment