Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

OPI Just a Little Rosti at This - Mini Review and Swatch



I got a pedicure last week and this was the colour that I chose: OPI's Just a Little Rosti at This which was part of the Swiss Collection circa Fall 2010. I love this colour. This is the kind of red I like for nails. I am not so much into the, what I call, Hot Tamale Red. I prefer berry reds. Just my personal preference. I hope no one is grossed out or offended by the picture of my foot. I am just trying to show off the colour as a quasi swatch. I know this colour can still be purchased at a lot of salons and I will definitely be picking up a bottle. They also have them still Trade Secrets I believe. Love, love this colour! I love OPI colours and I love their nail polish names. I find OPU lasts just as long as any regular nail polish on the market. OPI is my favourite brand based on selection and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment