Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream/Creme - Review


This is by far the best product that Burt's Bees makes and they make some good stuff. If they ever discontinued this I would go ape$!@&. Seriously. I love the smell of it - lemons. It is wonderful on any dry or flaky bits that you might have whether it is hands or feet or joints. It really is a miracle worker. When my fingers get dry and my cuticles peel in the winter, I reach for this and the problem is solved. Any split skin or cuts, works there too but because of the lemon it may briefly sting. Just forewarning you. It's great on cuticles of course and can be used as part of a mani/pedi or for mani/pedi maintenance. It is like a smooth wax. One tin, if used sparingly, could last years. If you use it frequently, maybe a few months. It has a smooth wax texture. A tin is .60 oz. or 17g. I think they are around $12 Canadian but don't quote me on that. I love, love, love this. Everyone should have some. It reminds me of this stuff my Dad called "snow fire" which he used the whole time growing up and he had my Grandmother send over to him from England all of the time. Only this stuff smells better, works better and isn't dark green.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment