Sunday, 23 February 2014
I have another instalment of Empties today! Stuff is really piling up so I had to hurry up and post this stat so I can get rid of these containers! As an aside, I only consider something an "empty" if I could get 5 or more uses out of the container. Small samples don't count.
1. Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser Refill - Love this stuff. I have already done a review on my blog on it. It's just as good if not better than MAC's. Estee Lauder owns both companies so I am not sure if it might even be the same formula. This may be a discontinued product, not sure. I have another bottle already in my cupboard as I bought two at once.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - I have gone through countless tubes of this over the past couple of years. Love it.....
3. Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight (clear tube) - This stuff is awesome for my frizzy, unmanageable hair. One of the few things that works. This is a travel size above but I got at least a dozen or more uses out of it. I already have a regular size replacement kicking around but I can't find it at present....I stopped using this for a while and tried other things. Nothing compares. Going back to this permanently.
4. Bumble and Bumble Bb Straight Blow Dry (solid grey tube) - This product is no where near as good as #3 above. This is like a lotion and doesn't work very well. Will never repurchase this.
5. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Go Getter - Loved the colour. It is a limited edition shade I am afraid. I can count on one hand how many full sized lip glosses that I have ever finished before I threw them out. This is one of them. Other than the fact that it was "goopy" at times, I enjoyed this product. Would repurchase in another shade or this one if it is available.
6. Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter - If your lips are in rough shape and you are on a budget, look no further. I hate the fact that it is petroleum, but it works just as good as any high priced lip product. It costs $2. The only down side like I said is that it is petroleum....and I hate that.
7. Clinique Even Better Eyes - My eyes seem to like this and they drink it up. It has helped my under eye area to feel not as thin. Not sure how much it is doing for my dark circles, but part of the problem is that I don't use it twice a day like I should. This was my second tube. I am already using my third.
8. Tarte ReCreate - This is a foundation primer. I recently did a blog post on it. I didn't care for it much and I think it is discontinued. Good riddance maybe.
9. Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss - This was a mini lip gloss from one of Tarte's Christmas Sets. It was the darkest shade and I loved it. I am sad it is done already. Wish I knew the name of it. It also doesn't appear that these lip glosses are part of the regular line. What a shame!