Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

March 2016 Empties!



This has got to be the saddest empties post I have ever done. Three things, that is all I have for you this month. April has got to be better. May as well get into it.

Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid Another one of these bit the dust. It was awesome as always. I decided to get a bit frisky and try the liquid version. I am still trying it out so I will have a review on that for you soon enough. Will definitely repurchase.

Tarte Lipgloss This was in a Holiday set a year or so ago. It's become a mission of mine to finish all of them. There were I think 8 of them?! They aren't bad, but they aren't the best lipglosses ever. They don't have names and therefore I could not repurchase or figure out that I could repurchase them if I wanted to. Therefore, I must finish them as they are easy to pop in the purse and they are taking up room in my stash.   

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask Hands down my favourite nonlipstick lip product ever....I am not sure if this was maybe my fourth tube? Bite Beauty finally listened and improved the packaging so it doesn't flake and shred all over the place anymore. Hooray! Already repurchased.

So that's it! Not too exciting this past month. I should have a brush review and a palette review up next. Definitely one should be up by Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment