Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

February 2016 Empties!




I can't believe it is already March 6th! I went to the Estee Lauder MAC sale yesterday and did quite well but showed restraint. I may do a quick blog about it later in the week.

I have a lot of empties this month so we better jump into it.

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum - Another one finished. Already repurchased two. This previously made my blog list of the Top 10 products that I can not live without. I still feel the same way about this product. 

Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover - I have ranted and raved about how much I love this stuff so much I am not even going to bore you again. Already repurchased. I really need to revisit my Top 10 products I can't live without and this is definitely on the list.

Savon a L'Ancienne Extra Pur Marseille "Chevrefeuille" or Liquid Marseille Soap "Honeysuckle" - I love these hand soaps. Verbana is one of my favourite scents. I think Honeysuckle is the scent I have enjoyed the least but it grew on me a little. It's still good stuff. Already repurchased from Winners in the Cotton scent. This is simply my favourite hand soap which is why I bother to mention it.

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - Another one bites the dust. I've mentioned before I have a cupboard full of this stuff as I am on Wen's mailing list. I really like this product but I get bored of it sometimes so it takes me awhile to finish one as I sub in other things. Also, my ends really need more conditioning than this provides so I switch it up with other products as a result. It detangles like nothing else though so I keep using it. (review here)

Kiss My Face Air Kiss Light Moisturizing Lotion Olive & Aloe - I really like this product. It's so quick and easy to use in the mornings when I am running to work. It works too! I have been using this can sparingly because I have a feeling it will be hard to find in the future. I did snag myself another can a few months back and that one is already in use. I talked about this a year ago in my March favourites (something I haven't done lately boo) and this is that same can. (review here)

Boscia Make-Up BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - Funny story about this product. This was and is the first and only bottle that I have ever had of this stuff. I used it sparingly and rarely because I think for a product that only removes makeup, the price is kind of steep. I decided a couple of months ago that enough was enough and I was going to finish it off to get it off my counter top. After using it so much lately I am thinking I may repurchase because it works well and its so gentle to wash my face with before I use my cleanser. Decisions, decisions. (review here)

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in 2.0 -  Another one bites the dust. It's my fave and I keep going back to it. Nothing compares. Already repurchased two bottles.


Moroccanoil Frizz Control - I recently did a review about this product and I really didn't like it. It was the biggest waste of money. Stick with the original Moroccanoil oil. (review here)


tarte Lip Gloss - I have no idea what the colour was. It was part of Holiday set a couple of years back. I have decided to finish the bunch of them as they are easy to travel with and are taking up space in my lip gloss storage. They smell like mint. They are good but they are not a holy grail product.


tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Primer - I think it must have taken me a year and half or more to finish this tube and I used it almost every day of that time period. I think near the bitter end it wasn't working as well since it was getting old. I have repurchased but I think I may try the NARS version very soon.




eos Hand Lotion in Fresh Flowers I like Fresh Flowers the best of the 3 scents in this line. I have gone through a crapload of these. I already have repurchased two. This is so purse perfect it isn't funny. I have never had a leak and the shape is so convenient and easy to find in your purse.


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance - I stopped using this for ages because I loved it so much I felt I needed to keep it for special occasions. How foolish. I busted it out again and fell back in love with it. This product makes other primers look sad and pathetic. Already repurchased. (review here)



L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream - This stuff is fantastic. Will be repurchased asap. (review here)


Two blush reviews up next! Talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment