Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2015

September 2015 Empties!


It's that time of the month again. Well, you know what I mean. I am scraping the bottom of so many product containers right now, I think I will have quite a bit to share when the end of October rolls around. In the meantime, let's talk about my September empties!

First we have a standard empty for me, Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light in 2.0. It's my favourite and pretty much only foundation I wear and have worn for years now. The colour is so perfect for me. It never looks cakey and gives me a nice dewy glow. Repurchased times two already.

I have a foot file by Gehwol Biosana Swiss Foot File that I am chucking this month. I dare not say how long I have had this for. I buy them from the spa that I get pedicures at. I actually own 3 and rotate them. Two are biting the big one though and this one was definitely past it. I clean them with vinegar all the time to keep them sanitary. Thought I would mention this product because I really love them and they are worth every penny. You can buy them at Nordstrom I believe if you are in the U.S. They run about $20-$25 each.

I am finally parting with my Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara. It is starting to smell and get thick. Time to go. I liked it, but given the price point it's at, I rather buy one of my other favourites and save a few dollars. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/06/giorgio-armani-eyes-to-kill-mascara.html

This is the second Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solid that I have finished. Already bought a third one that is in use. Love this. Never going back to another spray makeup up brush cleaner again if I can help it. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/04/beautyblender-blendercleaser-solid.html

I have lost count of how many Origins Eye Doctor pots I have used. I really like this eye cream. I have a couple other eyes creams I am using up and then I will go right back to this likely. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2012/03/my-favourite-eye-cream-origins-eye.html 

Oh how I love my Bite Agave Lip Mask. This was a smaller version and I used it all up. Full size already repurchased. Packaging is utter crap though. Full review: http://mymakeupissues.blogspot.ca/2015/01/bite-beauty-agave-lip-mask-review.html

Last, but not least, I used up a package of Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Cleansing Facial Wipes. I bought them for my vacation a couple of months ago and ended up using the rest of them at home. These weren't too shabby at all. I would consider repurchasing. I am just not a big wipe person in general. I really didn't like the eye makeup remover wipes that Simple makes though when I tried those.

So that's it for another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment