Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland - Review and Swatch


I am in love!!! I got a pedicure a few days back and I was just not in a tropical mood so pinks and corals were out. I was feeling a bit vampy in fact, maybe because it was overcast that day. Anyway, I hadn't had my toes done with a dark colour in ages. I picked OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland from the Nordic collection. In my opinion, it's gorgeous. I ran out and bought a bottle for touch-ups and I know damn well I will be wearing this colour again either on my finger nails or my toes. It's a nice alternative to straight up black or blackened reds or browns. Here is what it looks like on my toes. Don't mind my pale feet.



As usual, it is wearing well as all OPI polishes normally do. No one has cuter names for nail polish than OPI. I won't rate this product because it's an OPI polish and it's good. No need to prattle on.

1 comment:

  1. My my you have cute feet!!


    mb5079@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete