Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

L'Occitane Precious Cleansing Foam - Review


Quick review today. L'Occitane Precious Cleansing Foam is a very uncomplicated product. That makes it easy for me to review which is sometimes a good thing. I am going to cut to the chase. If you have dry or very dry skin that is blemish free, this may be the cleanser for you. It would work even better for you if you don't wear any makeup. The scent is nice and refreshing. The foam that pumps out is lovely and it's relaxing to wash your face with this. It doesn't strip your skin and leaves it feeling soft and comfortable.

If you are like me and are oily and blemish prone, just pass on this. It hasn't done anything to prevent or heal my blemishes and my face never feels clean after I use it. Even if I wash my face twice with this, you wouldn't believe the amount of dirt and makeup remaining on my skin. It's like I didn't even wash my face. It certainly doesn't dig down deep into pores.

I bought this small size at a L'Occitane outlet store for a song. The price for a full sized version is $30 Canadian for 150ml. My small version is a third the size at 50ml or 1.7 fl. oz. I really love being able to pick up small sized versions of products so I can try without the investment. Glad I tried this one as it is just not for me. Smells great though and for some people this might be just what they have been looking for.

I have been using it for about 4 weeks now. My skin actually went crazy a week after I started using this and this did nothing for it. I think the skin thing was hormonal though, had nothing to do with the product. My skin only started to improve a few days ago when I busted out one of my preferred cleansers. I think this product would be good for those makeup free days when you are bumming around the house and just feel like washing your face every so often.

Packaging: 8/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 7.5/10
Ingredients: ?
Easy to Work With: 10/10  
Travel Worthy: 6/10 
Deep Cleans: 1/10
Moisturizing: 9/10
Comfortable/Softening: 9/10
Smell: 9/10
Would I buy this again? NO
Overall Rating: 3/10  (weighing doesn't deep clean heavily here)

No comments:

Post a Comment