Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

La Coupe Salon Volume Fix Hairspray Firm Hold - Review



Quick post tonight. I have had this travel sized hairspray for a couple of years now and it is terrible. I hate to even pack it. I should just toss it out. I hadn't used this for a little while (I found a travel sized TRESemme that I have been using) so I took it with me this past week overnight on a work trip to remind myself what specifically I hated about it. All for the purpose of providing all of you with a detailed review. I remade myself a guinea pig once again. Ha ha.

To start off, the nozzle is awful. The hairspray sprays out fast and unevenly. You even up with a "direct hit" of hairspray and not necessarily in the place you want it. The product itself is sticky and this stickiness lasts for hours...It makes your hair crunchy. Zero flexibility. Not nice to touch. It makes your hair look clumpy and wet where it has landed. It smells terrible. You are better off using no hairspray at all. Your hair will look better than if you use this.

As soon as I used this, I couldn't wait to wash it out of my hair. I honestly do not have one nice thing to say about this hairspray. It has no redeeming qualities. I don't remember what I paid for this little can. It was only a couple of bucks. Not worth spending 1 cent on though, that is for sure.

Packaging: 1/10  (red can is nice, nozzle is trash)
Easy to Work With: 0/10
Touchable Hair: 0/10
Humidity Resistance: 0/10
Hold: 0/10 (I wouldn't call what this does "hold")
Price: 0/10 (since it isn't worth anything, any cost is too much)
Ingredients: 6/10
Value for Money: 0/10
Would I buy this again? NO WAY IN HELL
Overall Rating: 0/10 (this may be the lowest rated beauty product yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment