Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Friday Fun - Essie Nice is Nice Review and Swatch?



Okay, I know I don't do Friday Fun all that often, but I have something today so let's get to it. I changed my toenail polish to Essie's Nice is Nice a week ago and it is still going strong. Nice is Nice is from an Essie French Riviera themed collection that was out a few years ago. I checked though and it is still available. I have a mini size. It is described as a whimsical light lavender. To add some oomph I added OPI's Lights of the Emerald City to my big toe (that sounds so not hot) which is from that Oz collection from a few months back. Kind of cute I think. It was a big change for me after wearing China Glaze's Pink Voltage for a few weeks. Next week I am French Pedicure bound!

The nail polish is holding up really well. No chips, cracks or any other funny business. It went on smooth with no lumps or bump issues. It dried fast. I should wear Essie more often!

 
 
 
Packaging: 10/10
Pigmentation: 7/10 (you need minimum 2 coats)  
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Ingredients: 8.5/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 8/10
Would I buy this again? Sure, it would look nice for a summer wedding or shower! 
Overall Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment