Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream - Review


I have received a few travel sized samples of Lala Retro Whipped Cream from Sephora over the last year or so. I liked it so much, I bought the full sized jar. I don't tend to wear this moisturizer daily, as its strength lies in being a really good calming, soothing and deeply moisturizing cream. Anyone with dry skin will love this. A total winter rescue when your skin is dry, flakey and irritated.

The reason I don't wear this everyday is I noticed that while it is a fantastic moisturizer, it doesn't really do anything for my blemishes or uneven skin tone. If you read the information on this product, it doesn't really claim to do anything other than be an awesome straight up moisturizer and frankly, there is nothing wrong with that!!!

Drunk Elephant makes other products that work well on my uneven skin tone and blemishes, but we will get to a review of those products soon enough. Suffice to say, this is a great product, please try if you live in a cold climate or have dry skin. You will thank me later. I like to mix this into my routine as I need it. It retails for $75 Canadian from Sephora and this jar contains 50 ml of product.

As a little side note, I just finished this jar this morning so it will be in my May empties as soon as the time comes. I will repurchase.

March and April empties will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment