Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

April 2016 Empties!


I can't believe it is May already! Well my April empties is not as bountiful as I would have liked, but it beats the pathetic display that I had for my empties post last month.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in 2.0 -  Another one bites the dust. It's my fave and I keep going back to it. Nothing compares. Already repurchased. 

The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter - It did the job this past winter, but I am not sure if I would repurchase. There are better body creams out there (review here). One of better body creams I must review soon...

Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner - I was off using toner for awhile and now I am back at it. I seem to be going in phases. I have not yet repurchased but likely will as this is my favourite toner and it seems to make a difference. (review here)

eos Lip Balm in Vanilla Nonsense - I was sent this as a promotional item. It was part of the Alice in Wonderland limited edition set that eos had out ages ago. While I probably own about 10 eos lip balms, some purchased by me and some I was sent as a promotion, this is the only one I have ever finished. Well almost. It's down to the wood so to speak. I would have to pick the rest out but I can't be bothered. There was a big issue with these lip balms reported a few months ago in the news. I will let you google it for yourself. Some of you might recall I was having some bad lip issues a couple of years ago. I am now wondering if these eos lip balms were to blame. It seemed to only be certain scents/flavours though and I don't think Vanilla Nonsense was one of them. I have done a review on these but I won't bother posting the link as my mind has changed about them if they were in fact the culprit behind my lip issues. I highly doubt I will be repurchasing these. I'm just turned off and scared.  

Tarte Lipgloss - This was in a Holiday set a year or so ago. It's become a mission of mine to finish all of them. There were I think 8 of them?! They aren't bad, but they aren't the best lip glosses ever. They don't have names and therefore I could not repurchase or figure out that I could repurchase them if I wanted to. Therefore, I must finish them as they are easy to pop in the purse and they are taking up room in my stash. Another one done.   

Beautyblender - This was my first beauty blender and it is toast. It has at least a dozen rips and cracks it in. It's lost it's bounce and it feels kind of gross on the bottom despite my frequent washings of it. I used it along with a second beauty blender but I definitely used this one the most. I am now using my backup and a third one is already repurchased. Can't live without this now. (review here)

I will be back in a couple of days with a palette review and a makeup remover review! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment