Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Moroccanoil Frizz Control - Review





This product is the worst Moroccanoil product I have ever tried. I`m just going to cut to the chase. It is the worst because it is a horrible value for your money and it does practically nothing for your hair. I got the 3.4 oz./100 ml bottle. I paid $36 Canadian for it. You can get a bottle half the size for $18.50. If you are remotely interested, I beg of you to get the smaller bottle and see how you like it before you splash out the bigger bucks. It's $34 U.S. for a 100ml bottle and $17 U.S. for a 50ml bottle.


The first thing that ticks me off is how fast I went through the bottle. I kid you not, I used this maximum 5 or 6 times and the bottle is gone. Hell, I didn't have a chance to do a review for you and the bottle was gone. The only pro to this product is it's in a glass bottle so kudos to Moroccanoil for that. Every spritz or pump from the bottle turns into a foaming liquid. It seems to go everywhere when I spray it so I started squirting it into my hand. I had a good half an inch of the bottle left yesterday and within 3 sprays, the contents were gone!!! Just like that. It's so crazy. It's as it is evaporates...I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't of seen it myself.


So $36 for 5 uses is ridiculous in my book. Even if this product gave me the nicest hair ever, you just can't justify it. Ok, so let's talk about the product itself. It only seems to work in wet or damp hair, so it isn't a touch up or Day 2 hair product. As a quick disclaimer, I have naturally curly hair that loves to frizz.


When I this product, my hair feels sort of soft and a bit crisp, but not crunchy if you follow. My hair doesn't feel silky or nice. This product is called "Frizz Control". I still get the frizzes with this. My hair looks a bit flat, with some texture, but it's doing whatever the hell it wants to, and is sticking this way and that. If you want a cowlick in your hair, try this!


Other than the glass bottle, this product is a total bust for me. Never again. I cannot begin to tell you how much better of a product the regular Moroccanoil Treatment Original is in comparison to this. I cannot believe Frizz Control is still on the market. Pass, just pass.


Packaging: 9/10 (point off for the spray it goes everywhere)
Easy to Work With: 0/10
Touchable Hair: 0/10
Humidity Resistance: 0/10
Hold: 0/10
Volumizing: 0/10
Price: 0/10 for what you get in return
Ingredients: 7/10
Value for Money: 0/10
Would I buy this again? NO WAY IN HELL
Overall Rating: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment