Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Cremesheen Lipstick in Goddess of the Sea - Quick Review and Swatch



Quick post tonight. I am probably already too late to be putting this up! MAC released their Alluring Aquatic line online on May 15th I believe. I went online that same day at midday and everything I wanted was already sold out. The collection was then released in stores last week Thursday I think. I went to a few MAC locations and sure enough everyone had been cleaned out. I went to a lesser known new MAC counter at my local Bay and it was pretty much the same story. I wanted one of the eye shadows and one of the blushes, but no dice. They did have a couple of lipsticks left so I picked up this one - Goddess of the Sea. The makeup collector in me was not about to let the packaging of this collection slip through my finger tips!



The packaging looks wet and the "droplets" are textured on the tube. How cool is that???? This is seriously the neatest packaging that I have seen in a very long time. Even the box it came in is super cool. This lipstick is a Cremesheen (one of MAC's best formulas) and they are $21 Canadian and $17.50 U.S. The formula is super creamy, luxurious and very long wearing. This colour reminds me of a less sheer version of NARS Damage which I just did a review of a few days ago in my last post.



Sorry some of the background colours of my pictures tonight are so way off it isn't funny. My camera is acting crazy!



Here is the swatch below. If you can still nab anything from this collection, run to your nearest MAC location stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment