Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara - Review


Today, I am going to review a product that was a disappointment for me. I got this full sized mascara in a set of bareMinerals products that I bought at Ulta a few months back. I just got around to trying this a week ago. I have tried it several times since and it's just not for me. This particular mascara is lengthening but does not add any volume hardly to my lashes. I like a mascara to do both personally. As far as the lengthening is concerned, it's just ok. It does smudge a little and it can flake a little. It doesn't curl my lashes in any way, shape or form. I am so used to getting some curl from other mascaras that I normally use. So to not have that anymore felt wrong.

I have the colour "black" and it's not very black. After wearing it for a few hours, I find my lashes looked weighed down and droopy. Also, I felt like they were getting in my eyes and they felt uncomfortable. My lashes remind me of old, wet celery when I use this. Not a good look. I took some pics of myself wearing this mascara and you can't even tell I am wearing any! Gahh!!! This stuff is only good for wearing to the grocery store and even then...I didn't post the photos because they are that pathetic!



Here is the brush. Normally, I love this type of brush and when I saw it, I had high hopes. Those hopes were quickly dashed as soon as I used this mascara though. This mascara is $24 Canadian and $18 U.S. I would not recommend buying this mascara to anyone I am afraid.

Just a little P.S.....I am going to actually start using my twitter page for mostly makeup related items and so on so that you guys know what I am up to and what I am buying and trying out. So stay tuned!

Packaging: 8/10
Pigmentation: 6/10
Easy to Work With: 4/10
Longevity: 0/10
Texture: 1/10
Price: 6/10
Ingredients: 10/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 0/10
Would I buy this again? No way!!!!!!
Overall Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment