Pages

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection - Review


I've had this product in my cupboard for nearly 3 years. When I say this product, I mean this actual bottle. I don't use it much. That is not to say that it is bad, because it isn't, it's just not something I reach for. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I quite like my Silk Elements heat protection product and I use that mostly.

This product is supposed to shine, protect and b divine. Ha ha. It is suitable for flat irons and blow drying. I assume it is also good for curling irons. I would say that this protects hair well but I can't say that I notice the shine factor. This product has a slight smell, nothing off putting which is good in my book. What this product lacks for me is that this product is only a heat protector, it doesn't aid you in styling your hair like my Silk Elements does. This product doesn't make my hair soft and silky. Maybe I ask too much but hey I am spoilt with the Silk Elements.

If you are just looking for a heat protector, this is a very good option. I think I paid between $5 to $8 for this bottle at the drug store so it's inexpensive too.

Packaging: 10/10 
Easy to Work With: 9/10
Hair Texture Created: 4/10
Double as a Styling Aid: 5/10
Protects Hair: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 7/10
Would I buy this again? Maybe
Overall Rating: 7/10 (wish it made my hair smooth and soft)

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession. For a long time I didn't use heat protection! But my hairdresser was for ever giving me grief! Ha. I've started using this actually, and I'm not really sure if I am suppose to notice any difference, or if it is one of those products that is just beneficial for my hair. Loved your post, was great to read your experience of it :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete