Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Love J'adore? Want to save $55-$98? Nivea to the rescue....


I was in a panic one day when I realized that I forgot to put on deodorant before I ran out of the house. I stopped by a drug store and quickly bought some. I grabbed the Nivea Calm & Care. I don't see the name of the scent anywhere on the product, but it is the green blue one as pictured above. As I wore this throughout the day, I kept getting convinced that someone kept walking by me wearing J'adore perfume by Christian Dior. When I got home, I realized that someone was me. I could not believe how much this smelt like J'adore which I own. Now the smell is not identical, but it is very similar. The Nivea is actually much stronger than the perfume. I got the Nivea deodorant for about $3 or $4 Canadian on sale I believe. So if you want the smell of J'adore and want to spend $4 for the pleasure, here is your cheap solution.

As an aside, this deodorant is supposed to be 24 hour after-shave care. It should calm the skin and reduce irritation. I easily get irritated after shaving, and this does seem to help, but I still get some redness even after using this product as an FYI. It does work very well as an anti-perspirant and smells fabulous. It is mild and gentle on skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment