Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment - Review and Swatch


In the top picture I have the full sized tube (4.3g or 0.15oz.) and the smaller trial size (2.2g or 0.08oz.). Sorry the trial size looks crusty because the writing on the tube has been worn off from being in my purse. I really, desperately wanted to love this colour the way I love the Fresh Sugar Plum, but I don't. The colour barely shows up on my lips. I do like it for moisturizing purposes though. At $26 Cdn. for the large size, I can't justify the cost for something that barely shows up on me. I have cheaper lip balms for that. This colour smells like pink lemonade. At first I liked the smell but it wears on you after awhile. The Fresh Plum still smells amazing...sigh. If you are super pale and don't like much lip colour, but want mildly shiny lips, this may be your thing. If you are seriously considering this purchase, I would suggest you get the trial size first (I got mine free from Sephora as a bday gift) before committing to a big tube at $26 smackeroos. I bought the big one and didn't try it for ages. I am sorry I bought it before I got the smaller size for free. I will use the big one in its entirety I assure you, but I won't be buying it again. I will stick with the Fresh Sugar Plum which shows up on me very nicely and smells like $1,000,000.

Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment