Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

February 2020 Empties


I can't believe that it is already March 18th! The world is a strange place right now and I am doing my best to stay indoors at home (also working from home at the moment) as I am sure many of you are. For all of you beauty lovers out there, I think it's time we all had a distraction with some empties!

Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo - This shampoo was ok. I don't think it did much for my hair except make it soft and it detangled alright. I was still battling frizz in a big way with this and for that reason alone, I won't repurchase.

Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Brilliant Balance Cleansing Gel - My mother was using this and for some reason gave it to me. I was pleasantly surprised! It smelt nice, cleaned well, removed makeup and was gentle on my skin. I don't know the cost of this but it can't be super expensive - looks like it's between $10-$15. Compared to cleansers at Sephora, this is cheap! I really liked this and I would repurchase!

Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - I am trying so desperately to get rid of all of my BBW liquid soaps! I checked and I think I am down to the last 7 or 8. How did this happen? How did I collect so many! I am just over them and their chemical scents. I have another full bottle of the Black Cherry Merlot in the cupboard but this scent is truly one of the better ones. Since I am washing my hands morning, noon and night with COVID-19, maybe I will get rid of a few more of these in the next month! Gah!

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream - This is the one I keep at my desk at work. I keep forgetting to put this in my empties posts and I am nearly through another one. Glad to finally chuck this empty out. I really like this cream and I will buy it again and again.

NARS Chelsea Girls Lip Gloss - This might be my favourite lip gloss. I love layering this over whatever is on my lips. Smells nice, feels nice and the colour is a great neutral on me. This was my second one. I will definitely repurchase!

Milk Makeup Kush Mascara - I have had this mascara for a long time! It really went the distance for a travel sized tube. It was ok. It gave decent volume but not much length for my taste. For that reason I will not repurchase but if all you want is volume, give this a go! The packing is super heavy as a side note.

Makeup Geek Baby Face Eyeshadow - Proud to say I used it up. It was long wearing, smooth and opaque. I would repurchase maybe but the colour is nothing special and exists in 100 palettes I have.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Another freebie bites the dust. One day I will buy a regular, full-sized bottle...once I use up all of my free samples of course! This does make a noticeable difference to your skin in the morning and I would recommend it, albeit it is pricey.

Foundation swatches and reviews coming up for Charlotte Tilbury and MUFE over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment