Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

Earth's Nectar Hair Care Nourish Conditioning Detangler - Review


Have you ever had a product that you bought for one purpose but then ended up using for another purpose? I have and today I am going to introduce you to one of those products - Earth's Nectar Hair Care Nourish Conditioning Detangler. First, the obvious. I bought this to use as a detangler. It isn't a very good detangler at all. Sorry Earth's Nectar....I bought this at Sephora (available online only) for $25 Canadian. It sells for $23.50 U.S. The reviews on Sephora's website are 3.6 out of 5 at the time of this post and I see I am not the only one who doesn't find this to be a very good detangler.

Guess what though? I love this product! I have been searching for years for a good hair refresher, especially when my hair is styled curly, and it infuses a wonderful softness to the hair and relaxes Day 2 curls so that my hair is manageable again or at least looks manageable! I find that even if I spritz this on when my hair is wet, that my hair feels so much softer and nicer when it is dry. My hair just becomes easier to work with. For the record I have naturally curly hair which I tend to straighten or wear wavy.

Also from the reviews I see on Sephora's website I am not the only one extolling the softness this brings to the hair. The product is light weight and does not weigh hair down. I will definitely be repurchasing! As you can see, I have gone through quite a bit of the bottle.

The only thing I am not keen about, besides the fact that the product doesn't detangle, is that the spray nozzle is that of an industrial cleaning product. It comes out fast and in large quantities when I spray it and it gets all over my neck, my shirt and my bathroom floor! I am sure I have lost a lot of product as a result! I am tempted to move this into another bottle! I am so careful when I spray it now. I have to say though that the packaging is nice and sturdy, good quality otherwise.

I have purchased another Earth's Nectar product and I might try another so I will keep you posted as to what I think about other Earth's Nectar products.

February 2019 Empties will be up in the next day or so. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment