Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Frambois Glycolic Night Serum - Review


Hello! I promised you guys more Drunk Elephant product reviews so here is another.

I read a blog post awhile back which I can't locate now where the blogger said this was by far her favourite Drunk Elephant product. I am not sure if it is my favourite, but man does it work and it easily deserves 5 stars. This is a serum that you mix with Drunk Elephant's Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil, slap it on your face at night and then in morning...you aren't sure where your facial skin went, but somehow you have a new smooth, baby soft face that is visibly clearer and brighter than the face you had the night before! I noticed this the first night I used it.

It feels great wearing it - very moisturizing. Your moisturizer and makeup glide on so nicely the next day. Where has this been all of my life?

My skin has always responded well to glycolic products but this stuff works like nothing I have ever seen before. It is essential that you mix it with the Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil though or this stuff will burn! I accidentally had a small amount I didn't mix in with the oil properly one day and man did it sting. The face oil is a whole other conversation that I will save for another post. It is fantastic stuff though I will say that.

I bought the NightBright Duo from Sephora which contains an 8ml small bottle of the T.L.C. Frambois Glycolic Night Serum and an 8ml small bottle of the Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil which was $36 Canadian. Sephora claims it is a $55 value which I believe is true because if you crunch the numbers versus the full sized bottle (holy expensive!) and the amount of product in there, the NightBright Duo is very good value. I will definitely repurchase the T.L.C. Frambois Glycolic Night Serum in the full size one of these days, but hey I might just buy another NightBright Duo and get more bang for my buck if it is still available. 

This is the type of product that I don't think you should use nightly. Once or twice a week is likely plenty. As such, the two little bottles I have may last me for ages...

I highly recommend you check this product out!      

No comments:

Post a Comment