Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector - Review


This product comes highly recommended by a lot of bloggers and critics so I bought it. I haven't been taking my facial sunscreen seriously enough and I'm getting older so it's high time I did. I have to say I'm really happy with my purchase. What I like the most about it is that it absorbs quickly and it's easy to work with. Not all facial sunscreens are. It looks great under my makeup. It doesn't have much of a smell which is a good thing. I don't feel like I added another layer to my face - another plus.

The bottle is small, convenient and damn cute. Also the product is water resistant up to 40 minutes. This sunscreen is a definite keeper. My only complaint is that it's pricey at $40 Canadian for 30 ml. It's worth it though considering it's not a product I need every day as I'm not the outdoorsy type. Perfect for taking on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment