Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush in Wish - Review and Swatch



For ages I have been meaning to pick up a Kat Von D blush or two. I kept forgetting about them and they kind of fell off of my radar for a bit. Lately, I have been hearing a lot of hype about them again so I picked up "Wish" while I was in Vegas. Wish is a pale peach with shimmer. They are $25 U.S. or $31 Canadian, hence why I picked mine up in the States. Also, less tax....
 
 
Each blush is 7.0g or 0.25 oz. which is generous. The formula of Wish is so soft, creamy and silky to the touch. I have to saw that it is the nicest feeling blush that I have touched in a very long time. So softly milled! Feels like air on your cheeks. It blends so effortlessly. This colour would be flattering on light to medium skin tones and may work well as subdued highlighter for darker skin tones. This colour gives your cheeks a nice little glowI wouldn't say that Wish is the best colour choice for myself out of this product line but I can certainly wear it, especially with a tan and especially in the summer.
 
 
 
 
I like the packaging very much and the mirror inside is huge. The packaging is sleek and compact. I would say this is very good value for your money. I certainly intend on picking up some more colours. I have Essex, Por Vida, Truth and Bellisima on my brain. I wouldn't say that this blush is extremely long lasting, but it will take you through the bulk of the day. Here is the swatch:
 
 
 
Packaging: 8/10  (nice, big mirror and good for travel) 
Pigmentation: 7.5/10
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 7.5/10
Colour Stays True: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 9/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: 9/10
Would I buy this again? YES
Overall Rating:  9/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment